Wednesday, October 03, 2012

Where are all the women!!!


Adam must have been a happy man. He didn’t have to go too far to look for women. All he had to do was go by the apple tree and he would find Eve plucking the fruits. But, life ain’t as easy for the youth of today. Which is why you see them going for computer classes, fitness centers, Salsa classes etc. The last one is possibly the worst of them all. So the dude joins th
e class in an honest attempt to find women…and what does he see…30 guys and 2 gals…and even these two gals would have brought their macho boy friend’s along with them. The sequence of events that unfold subsequently is fairly self explanatory. There is nothing worse in this world than being made to dance salsa with a fellow dude. And what is worse is if your guy partners actually “enjoys” the dance. Seriously…this is not what God had in mind when he designed this world!
The other option for meeting women, which is almost as unsuccessful as the previous one is gymming. I myself have been a victim to this plan many years ago (yes yes, I was single then) when I promptly joined a gym in my neighborhood. For someone like me that has been brought up with “thayir sadham” (curd rice) as a staple diet….the gym can be quite an embarrassment. And what is worse is, the trainers around don’t give a damn to what the male folks are into. So, here I am struggling with those weights and all thetrainers seem oblivious to it. But right next to me is a pretty dame tread milling and she has about three trainers teaching her on how to run. Seriously…this is humanity at its lowest ebb. Then, I got all pissed off and made a big hue and cry to the management. The next few days were remarkable indeed…I had trainers all over me and helping me with every exercise. In fact one trainer dude took it a little far and even offered help when I went to the rest room. Sir…that is not the way to hold. No…seriously dude…lets restrict the “helping” and advises to the training alone.
So, coming back to the point…why life should be so complicated for men. Wouldn’t it be wonderful if like in Facebook men carry a “wall” with them…”25 year old man, desperately looking for a women to date…is un cool, pathetic loser and works in IT”. And, women can press the “like” button if interested. Now…that would be something. You can see guys go like…”I must be giving out some vibes…I got 25 likes today…and two of them where in fact from men as well”. Not a bad idea right! For all those single guys out there…keep trying these facebooks, tweeters and blogs…if you don’t succeed with one of those sites…there is a good chance that you will land up with another one…www.bharathmatrimony.com!

3 comments:

Shama Ahmed said...

You must include a "Like" option on your blog! Good one... :D

seriously_frivolous said...

Jus saw this comment...thanks Shama :)

seriously_frivolous said...

Jus saw this comment...thanks Shama :)